Πέμπτη 22 Νοεμβρίου 2007

nick drake - northern sky

Once he said "If songs were lines / in a conversation / the situation would be fine"NORTHERN SKY :
I never felt magic crazy as thisI never saw moons knew the meaning of the seaI never held emotion in the palm of my handOr felt sweet breezes in the top of a treeBut now you're hereBrighten my northern sky.I've been a long time that I'm waitingBeen a long that I'm blownI've been a long time that I've wanderedThrough the people I have knownOh, if you would and you couldStraighten my new mind's eye.I never felt magic crazy as thisI never saw moons knew the meaning of the seaI never held emotion in the palm of my handOr felt sweet breezes in the top of a treeBut now you're hereBrighten my northern sky.I've been a long time that I'm waitingBeen a long that I'm blownI've been a long time that I've wanderedThrough the people I have knownOh, if you would and you couldStraighten my new mind's eye

Add To Facebook